A downloadable game
The Take is a local hotseat VR game where two players assume the role of competing spies in a Golden Age comic book, racing against the clock to hide and seek classified intel.
The first spy has a limited amount of time to hide the intel somewhere in their spy-stronghold, all while using a selection of gadgets and traps to secure the room and delay the other spy from finding it. Once the time limit is reached, the first spy transfers the headset to the other spy, who then has a limited amount of time to look for this intel, while also avoiding the traps. If the intel is found within the time limit, the spy seeking it wins the game. If not, the spy who originally hid the intel wins! Play over and over again to discover all of the hidden parts of each room and experiment with the vast combinations of interactive objects and traps. Prove who is the best spy among you!
- Only one Headset needed for a two player competitive VR experience!
- A unique comic book world even 1960s Batman would adore!
- A fully arranged jazz soundtrack by award-winning composer Zac Zinger!
- 3 unique rooms!
- 8+ different traps!
- 9 pieces of nostalgic intel!
- Over 30 hidden compartments to discover!
- Fully modular match settings!
- Randomized hidden compartments and traps!
- Plus: You get to write on the walls! Holy calligraphy!!!
*** Requires an HTC Vive to function.***
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: